The India-ITME Society is holding the India ITME Virtual Technical Seminar & Pre Event Buyer Seller Meet from 3rd to 5th December 2020.
The VIRTUAL BUYER SELLER MEET to be held on 4th & 5th December 2020, will have 300 Exhibitors from 18 Countries for Machinery, Spare Parts, Components & Accessories in the Following Segments: • Spinning • Weaving • Processing • Digital Printing • Dyestuff Chemical • Home Textile • Garmenting • Knitting & Embroidery
• The following are the details of the Virtual Technical Seminar (3rd December 2020)
• The Knowledge Session @ 11.00 am :
On “Lot Size 1 – The Wish To Make It Right For All Customers”
By PD Dr.-Ing. Yves-Simon Gloy, Adjunct Prof, Clemson University, Germany
• Panel Discussion @ 2.30 pm :
On “Safety & Sustainability- Strategy to drive success in post Covid scenario for Textile Industry”
The Panelists are as follows:
• Dr. Christian P. Schindler, Director General, International Textile Manufacturers Federation
• Mr. Uday Gill, Chief Executive Officer, Fibers, Indorama Ventures Ltd.
• Mr. Karun Tyagi, Vice President – Business Development & Environmental Sustainability,
Proklean Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
• Mr. Manohar Samuel, Advisor – Sustainability, Grasim Industries Limited, Aditya Birla Group
• Mr. Anuj Bhagwati, Head, A.T. E. Enterprises
The Technical Seminar is Open For Worldwide • Industry Members • Associations • Institutes • Researchers • Faculty • Trade Media • Students (Eligible for participation Certificate)
To register for Technical Seminar & B2B click https://bsm.india-itme.com/register
For more detail please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or visit https://bsm.india-itme.com/